The Vocational Wellbeing Programme Officer will be responsible for supporting beneficiaries mainly homeless men in the job-readiness programme at the Vulnerable Adults projects and for building and maintaining relationships with beneficiaries for their sustainable exit from the Vulnerable Adults projects. The work includes the following:
- Assisting beneficiaries to write their CVs
- Supporting beneficiaries to open bank accounts
- Developing training programmes and materials
- Presenting financial literacy, life skills, skill for interviewing and personal presentation training to programme beneficiaries.
- Capturing beneficiary Information,
- Keeping programme documentation and database up to date.
To be considered you need:
• A minimum of Grade 12 with a pass in Life Orientation and Accounting or similar
• Computer literate with good Excel, Word & online reporting (computer course will be an advantage)
• Communication & leadership skills
• Good administration skills
• Financial Management/Accounting Certificate would be of great benefit.
• 1-2 years previous experience with vulnerable adults (preferably working with homeless people, recovering alcohol/drug addicts or abused women)
• Driver’s license
Applications to Hrmanager@pen.org.za by 17 January 2021 and not to this website.