This role runs the Johannesburg Pre-school Forum, providing leadership in Pre-school visits, assessments and coaching with line management for the staff members in the Johannesburg area. The work involves:
• Communicating and building relationships with Forum Pre-school owners.
• Leading assessment procedures of Johannesburg and Kagiso Pre-schools.
• Moderating and ensuring that Pre-school grading is applied consistently.
• Providing support to Forum Pre-schools through regular visits.
• Presenting training sessions to Forum Coaches.
• Controlling and monitoring weekly lesson planning sessions
• Controlling and monitoring the functioning of the theme library activities.
• Data capturing and management of Forum Pre-schools information.
• Organising events and functions
• Supporting marketing and fundraising efforts.
To be considered you need to :
• Have completed Grade 12 or equivalent
• Hold a recognised NQF level 6 ECD qualification
• Have at least 5 years’ teaching experience
• Have proven Office Management experience
• Be able to coach and mentor others
• Be a self-starter and be able to work independently
• Fluent in English as well as African languages).
• Practice intercultural diversity sensitivity with an empathetic, calm and sensitive personality
• Be creative
• Hold a valid driver’s license
Apply directly to Hrmanager@pen.org.za by 17 January 2021 and not on this website