Interior Designer - Port Elizabeth Eastern Cape
Complement Recruitment (Pty) Ltd
Friday, 03 September 2021
Professions - Interior/Industrial Design
Interior Designer - Port Elizabeth
Salary: Market Related
Purpose of Position:
Complement Recruitment are recruiting for 2 x junior Interior Designers with high-end design experience to join our clients creative team. This position will suit an innovative, hands-on individual who has a keen eye for interiors and a discerning taste in Interior Design, furniture, and art.
• National Diploma or Degree in Interior Design, Current Portfolio of Evidence will be beneficial
• Strong working experience in Revit, AutoCAD and 3D Software and MS Office
• At least 2-3 years relevant experience (Residential & High End experience will be ideal)
• Ability to understand and formulate design concepts and present for discussion
• Ability to use a variety of media and software in the development and documentation of a design project
• Methodical, accurate and consistent attention to detail
• Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
• Able to remain calm and work in pressurized environments
• Own transport essential
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently.