EDUCATION/ QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE:
• Grade 12 (Matric)
• National Diploma Degree in Human Resources or related qualification
• Post graduate qualification
• Minimum 10 years working experience in a human resources role within the mining environment.
• Must have solid IR experience including wage negotiations, liaising with unions and employee associations, dispute resolutions and disciplinary inquiries.
• Engagement with various stakeholders.
• Solid underground mining working experience
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• Excellent working knowledge of the MRPDA, LRA, EEA, BCEA, MHSA BBBEE and SDA.
• Have sound knowledge of Human Resource Management principles
• Sound Labour relations experience.
• Recruitment experience.
• Labour budgeting experience.
• Advanced Computer Skills.
Send CV in MS Word and SAPS Certified copies of qualifications and ID in PDF to email@example.com