On Site Supervisor
Tertiary Education (an advantage)
Previous experience within the Recruitment Industry / Warehouse / Distribution
Own vehicle is essential
Positive Attitude, Empathy
Good Communication Skills
Attention to detail
Ability to work under pressure, deadline driven
Working knowledge of BCOE,WCA/IOD, Health & Safety, Benefits and bargaining councils
Key Performance Indicators
Effective Associate Recruitment and Management
- Build and Maintain Client Relationships
- Associate Attendance Management and Reporting
- Management of Cost to Serve Client (Maintain Margins)
- Maintain Organizational Compliance
Clients serviced according to Service Level Agreements. Associate Service:
- Effective recruitment to competently meet Client requirements.
- Manage Legal and Financial Risk through Statutory and Legislative Compliance adherence.
Maintain updated Associate Database specifying details of suitably competent Associates.
- Induction: Ensure that Associates fully understand, and comply with, specific Client Rules and Regulations.
- Associate Care: Ensure workplace Health & Safety compliance and follow IOD procedures when required.
- Record Keeping: Maintain Invoice & Associate Files to include all Mandatory Information.
- Associate Attendance Monitoring: Daily Attendance/Absenteeism Timesheet recording and Status.
- Internal Procedural Compliance: Participate in inter-departmental procedures with strict adherence to deadlines thereby ensuring accurate and timeous Associate earnings payments and Client Invoicing.
- Support Organizational Development through communicating possible new and existing Client growth requirements to reporting Manager.
- Teamwork: Build and support relationships with Clients and Associates; and between your Branch and Payroll/Finance colleagues thereby contributing towards quality service delivery.