Client based in Morningside is looking for a The Head of Talent Acquisition to join their team. Responsibilities:
- Managing recruitment team
- Manage and lead the recruitment function nationally and internationally.
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies and procedures.
- Ensure the department is compliant in terms of company standards, legislative requirements, employment equity requirements and POPI Act
- Compile, analyze and project department budget
- Compile, distribute and present quarterly and annual departmental budget requirements
- Ensure all advertised vacancies are in line with the company standards
- Compile necessary offer letters and liaise with the recruitment team, line managers, and candidates during the offer process.
- Schedule weekly Recruitment meetings to prioritise positions and get a clear understanding so that there is an ability to set realistic and achievable goals for the team.
- Responsible for conducting complete Audits to review our preferred supplier list.
- Liaise with preferred suppliers regarding all queriers, preferred suppliers panel, rates, engage with potential preferred suppliers regarding all requirements pertaining to the vetting process
- Manage recruitment team, ensuring efficient and quality deliverables from all Team Members
- Conduct performance reviews and manage any Employee Relations matters pertaining to the Recruitment Division.
- Facilitate growth and development of Team Members within the Recruitment team.
- Conduct KPI’s
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reports on recruitment metrics.
- Identify market trends, project business needs and provide quarterly reports
- Comparison of yearly Recruitment statistics.
- Own vehicle and driver’s license
- HR or related qualification
- Minimum 4 to 5 years’ internal recruitment experience in a corporate environment
- Minimum 3 years management experience
- International recruitment experience advantageous
- Previous recruitment agency experience is highly advantageous