Our client in Fourways, Johannesburg is recruiting for a Head of People. Candidate will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment, training and succession planning.
> Bachelor in Human Resource Management; or Bachelor in Organisational Psychology or relevant academic qualification
> Post graduate qualification will be an advantage
> Extensive proven work experience in a similar role
> In-depth understanding of regulatory and legislative requirements
> Experience in HR practices policies and processes
> Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
> Experience with full-cycle recruiting, training, succession planning
Required skills and attributes:
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills, including report writing and documentation.
• Strong interpersonal and interaction liaison skills.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills and able to meet pre-specified deadlines.
• Logical and structured approach to planning and execution of tasks.
• Analytical mindset with lateral thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritise effectively under pressure.
• Able to work both autonomously and within a team structure.
• Focused with high attention to detail and accuracy.
• Demonstrate an exemplary work ethic.
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
• Energetic, enthusiastic, hard-working and self-motivated.
• Proactive, efficient and innovative.
• Reliable and professional.
• Honest, discreet and able to maintain strict integrity.
• Commitment to work effectively with management and deliver results.
• Commercial awareness.
• Flexible to take on ad hoc tasks as required.
* Only candidates who meet our client's minimum requirements will be contacted
* Should you have difficulty uploading your application, please email your CV to email@example.com with subject HEAD OF PEOPLE
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Please check your email. It looks like you haven't verified your account yet. Here's what you're missing out on:
Didn't receive the link? Resend Verification Link