We’re looking for a highly skilled recruiter to assist with client requirements on an initial 3-month contract. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
- Continuously partner with recruiting team and account management in providing recruitment assistance where required.
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent.
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities
- Work and form relationships with internal teams to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new requests.
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout interview process from prepping before interviews.
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience in recruitment or human resources
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search
- Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems
- Proven experience conducting various types of interviews (i.e., phone, video, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma/Experience in human resource management (or related field)