Job Function - Is responsible for providing a comprehensive Human Resources support function to line managers and employees
Key performance areas
• Ensure accurate submission of Time and Attendance records.
• Record keeping of employee personal information and upkeep of personal files.
Co ordination of Production S/S Meetings
• Coordinate Production meetings with relevant parties
• Record minutes of Production meetings
• Resolving HR related items
• Drive and resolve Gemba reported HR related matters
• Coordinating recruitment process
• Align the process with the plant EE plans
• Ensure recruitment administration is compying to set standards
• Bachelors Degree (3 years) / NQF level 7
Skills and experience required
• Minimum 2 years work related experience
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link