Purpose of the Role : Management of Temporary Associates in line with Client Service Level Agreements and Legislative compliance obligations.
Tertiary Education (an advantage)
Previous experience within the Recruitment Industry is essential
Own vehicle is essential
Key Performance Indicators
Effective Associate Recruitment and Management
- Build and Maintain Client Relationships
- Associate Attendance Management and Reporting
- Management of Cost to Serve Client (Maintain Margins)
- Maintain Organizational Compliance
- Working knowledge of BCOE,WCA/IOD, Health & Safety, Benefits & Bargaining Councils
Clients serviced according to Service Level Agreements. Associate Service:
- Effective recruitment to competently meet Client requirements.
- Manage Legal and Financial Risk through Statutory and Legislative Compliance adherence.
Maintain updated Associate Database specifying details of suitably competent Associates.
- Induction: Ensure that Associates fully understand, and comply with, specific Client Rules and Regulations.
- Associate Care: Ensure workplace Health & Safety compliance and follow IOD procedures when required.
- Record Keeping: Maintain Invoice & Associate Files to include all Mandatory Information.
- Associate Attendance Monitoring: Daily Attendance/Absenteeism Timesheet recording and Status.
- Internal Procedural Compliance: Participate in inter-departmental procedures with strict adherence to deadlines thereby ensuring accurate and timeous Associate earnings payments and Client Invoicing.
- Support Organizational Development through communicating possible new and existing Client growth requirements to National Operations Manager.
- Teamwork: Build and support relationships with Clients and Associates; and between your Branch and Payroll/Finance colleagues thereby contributing towards quality service delivery.
- Professional Communications
- Positive Attitude
- Recruitment & Selection
- Attention to detail
- Self Motivated
- Deadline driven
Desired Work Experience: