Position: Payroll Administrator
- Computer literate with expertise in Microsoft Excel
- HR / IR Qualification advantageous
- Basic understanding of the BCEA, sartorial determinations and bargaining councils.
- Overall understanding of SARS PAYE tax law.
- Basic knowledge of WCA and UIF.
- VIP Payroll System would be an advantage
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process weekly, bi-weekly and monthly wages accurately and in accordance with department deadlines, appropriate labour legislation, and client specifications.
- Assist Temps and Site Agents to resolve wage queries within company and department timeframes.
- Scanning of timesheets to electronic filing system on weekly basis.
- Process all AOD’s, garnishees, etc.
- Process IOD timesheets.
- Complete and submit monthly payroll reconciliations