HR AND PAROLL ADMINISTRATOR
An electronic defence equipment company situated in Samrand, Centurion is seeking a professional and organised HR Administrator with 3 years’ experience to assist the HR function.
The incumbent will be responsible for providing an effective and efficient human resource generalist function that is aligned with departmental and company strategic goals.
The incumbent is expected to provide administrative support the HR Director with regards to recruitment and selection, employment equity, performance management, skills development, HR reporting, BBBEE, HR projects as well as requirements that are requested from the supervisor when needed.
Minimum education (essential):
Minimum education (suggested):
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management and/or equivalent from an accredited educational institution.
Minimum applicable work experience (years):
Required nature of applicable experience:
Computer literacy (essential):
- MS Excel (Expert)
- MS Word (Expert)
Computer literacy (suggested):
- Any payroll software experience would be an advantage
- Language proficiency: English
- Good planning,
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people.
- Professional approach.
- Excellent Administration
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communicator.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Positive outlook on life.
- High levels of initiative.
- Work independently, with a high degree of responsibility.
- Work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- People centric.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS AND TASKS
HR Administration 40%
- Liaise with HR consultants
- Manage the administration of the onboarding and offboarding process.
- Responsible for submitting relevant documents as well as ROE to COIDA.
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e., employment contracts and recruitment guides
- Assisting Manager with outputs such as: recruitment, compliance, payroll, performance management.
- Coordinate and manage the orientation of new employees, process probationary reviews, and employee evaluations
- Coordinate and manage the offboarding process.
- Identify training /skills / competency needs within the organization.
- Coordinate career development, succession planning and talent management needs in partnership with line management.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Manage the organizational surveys process and report results
- Manage and maintain the Internal and external training registers
- Full payroll function
- Administer timeous and accurate payments,
- Ensure payment are in line with HR policy
- Collect all relevant information of employees, upload and maintain on SAGE and employee file.
- Processing payroll and provide your manager with relevant supporting documents on employee information like resignations / changes in departments / terminations / promotions / deductions etc.
Compliance Administration 20%
- Assist with the record keeping of data for EEA, WSP/ATR and BBEE submissions and reporting including:
- Taking minutes in EEA, BBBEE meetings, process minutes and ensure signed off minutes are filed.
- Update and monitor compliance to company BEE strategy and EE plan
- Identify employment Equity quota requirements as per approved EE plan and advise on status of compliance to targets.
Recruitment Administration 20%
- Ensure that signed off vacancy is advertised on relevant platforms.
- Coordinate interviews with management and the candidate / agency.
- Ensure managers use relevant interview guides for interviews.
- Coordinate all relevant checks for candidates.
- Assist with relevant documentation to hire successful candidates.
R 22 500 CTC