We are looking for a site supervisor to be based in our Cape Town branch
- Client Service: Clients serviced according to Service Level Agreements.
- Associate Service: Effective recruitment to competently meet Client requirements.
- Staffing: Maintain updated Associate Database specifying details of suitably competent Associates.
- Induction: Ensure that Associates fully understand, and comply with, specific Client Rules and Regulations.
- Associate Care: Ensure workplace Health & Safety compliance and follow IOD procedures when required.
- Record Keeping: Maintain Invoice & Associate Files (Timesheets) to include all Mandatory Information.
- Associate Attendance Monitoring: Daily Attendance/Absenteeism Timesheet recording and Status.
- Internal Procedural Compliance: Participate in inter-departmental procedures with strict adherence to deadlines thereby ensuring accurate and timeous Associate earnings payments and Client Invoicing.
- Support Organisational Development through communicating possible new and existing Client growth requirements to the Business Line Manager.
- Teamwork: Build and support relationships with Clients and Associates, and between your Branch and Payroll/Finance colleagues thereby contributing towards quality service delivery.
- Professional Manner; Positive Attitude; Empathy
- Good Communication Skills at all levels
- Knowledge of Company’s Recruitment and Internal Administration Processes
- Attention to Detail / Accuracy
- Self-Motivated; High Level of Energy
- Ability to Work Under Pressure; Deadline Driven
- Working Knowledge of BCOE, WCA/IOD, Health & Safety, Benefits, and Bargaining Councils
Key Performance Indicators
- Effective Associate Recruitment and Management
- Build and Maintain Client Relationships
- Associate Attendance Management and Reporting
- Management of Cost to Serve Client (Maintain Margins)
- Maintain Organisational Compliance