The primary responsibility of this role is to support and action the day-to-day administrative and facilitative activities for our Talent Team.
- Communicating effectively with internal staff in obtaining verification information.
- Scan and host fingerprints.
- Advanced Background Check Search.
- Managing all candidates Background Checks via vendor portal.
- Scheduling external candidates for Background Checks nationally if required.
- Ability to multi task between client processes.
- Conducting confirmation of employment checks on all candidates.
- Accurate record keeping of all candidates.
- Providing candidates reports to Compliance Department.
- Seeking leadership approval on background reports.
- Engaging with internal stakeholders for specified approval.
- Assisting with Internal Audits
*Any other essential function that may occur from time to time as directed by the Supervisor
Primary Internal Interactions
- Process Leadership
Reports to: Assistant Manager
- Technical Skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good Computer navigation skills
- Good keyboarding speed
- Basic knowledge of Volume recruiting
- Process Specific Skills
- Administrative Skills
- Experience in Background Verifications and Auditing
- Understanding of POPIA Act
- Soft Skills
- Reasonable level of business perspective and capability to drive improvements
- Strong people engagement skills
- Process Excellence methodology
- Matric is essential
- Previous MIE / LexisNexis Certification (highly preferred)
- Verification certification (highly preferred)
- Tertiary qualification in the relevant field (adv)
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience; preferably within BPO
- Should have strong administration skills and coordination
- Proven track record and experience with dealing with high volume based projects
- Proven track record with high volume based back to back intakes