Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Chief Director.
- An NQF level 7 in the disciplines of law (BA law, B Juris, BCom law, BProc LLB) or Accounting (BCom Accounting Science or BTech in Finance and accounting) or Forensic Auditing.
- 4 to 5+ years’ experience in a Middle Management position and 7+ years’ experience in the Forensic investigations or law enforcement specializing in commercial crimes.
- Certified Fraud Examiner qualification would be advantageous.
- Develop and ensure the implementation of the provincial forensic auditing and investigation strategy, procedures and policies.
- Create written protocols and guidelines on forensic investigation methodology.
- Review investigation reports and provide assurance that the investigation conducted met the required standards.
- Support Public Service Commission in developing and maintaining mechanism for reporting potential fraud and corruption.
- Provide reports periodically in terms of the operational requirements in the department.
- Build relationships with law enforcement bodies and ensure proper reporting of violations or potential violations.