An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Sales Department. This role focuses on maintaining excellent customer relationships, marketing and selling products. In addition to providing sales support to South Africa sites, there is the possibility of travel to the rest of Africa.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must have excellent planning and coordinating skills and identify the priority of tasks to achieve desired results.
- Must maintain sound professional relationships.
- Must have excellent problem solving and decision-making skills and be able to gather and analyse information to find creative solutions.
- Must be strategically and commercially focused and actively develop fundamental relations for the business.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written communication are essential.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers and actively establish relationships with new customers.
- Regularly visit customer locations.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer and market needs and feeds this knowledge back to management.
- Must be willing to travel internationally on occasion.
- Work closely with other departments to execute projects and meet deadlines.
Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in sales with a proven record of achieving sales targets, preferably in the entertainment industry.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) at an intermediate level
- Must have a valid driver's licence and own reliable transport