The candidate will have the ability to understand the business requirements and will be able to translate them into a working solution within the specified deadlines. As a Full-Stack Developer doesn’t mean that you have necessarily mastered everything required to work with the front-end or back-end, but it means that you are able to work on both sides and understand what is going on when building an application.
HTML/CSS (5+ Years)
- Semantic HTML Knowledge.
- Understanding of CSS preprocessors and how they work. SASS is one example.
- CSS Media Queries & Mobile First approach
- Bootstrap Framework
- Write HTML & CSS from scratch
- Understanding of Functional Compositions, Events & Using the Console
- React Library
- ES5 & ES6 Features
- jQuery & jQuery UI
PHP (Object-oriented) (3+ Years)
- Web Services integration (SOAP/REST)
- Web Application Security
- Sessions & Cookies manipulation
- htaccess knowledge & experience
- Understanding of Lavarel Framework or similar
- Variables, Arrays, Functions & API’s integration
- Understanding & Experience with Versioning Control
- Chrome Developer Tools
- Sublime or similar IDE
- Adobe Suite Applications
- FileZilla or similar FTP clients
- Node Server (Bonus)
- Apache Server
- Developing standard SEO ready applications
- Understanding how standard SEO works
- MySql Support & Integration
- Local Browser Storage
- Take ownership of the development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- Design and implement solutions based on server and client-side framework components
- Translate requirements into solution design architecture deliverables
- Good analytical skills, creativity and logical thinking to reach a solution.
- Good teamworking skills.