You will be working with both client and server-side application logic. Work closely with other team members, leads, QA team, and product engineering managers and develop best-in-class products and features that meet various business requirements.
You should write clean, maintainable, efficient, robust, highly scalable, reusable, secure, and high-performing application components and services as per the required specifications. You will follow the best development practices, fast development process, coding standards, documentation, and methodologies such as Agile/Scrum. You should understand the requirements at a high level and obtain details and deliver assigned tasks with high quality within the given time.
- Design front-end architecture with architectural guidelines in mind (secure, high-performing, scalable, extensible, flexible, simple)
- Architect, Design, and develop front-end applications
- Turn business requirements into technical designs
- Turn style guides into front-end frameworks and coding standards
- Decipher information architecture and visual techniques and turn them into front-end code.
- Develop front-end code that integrates with back-end interfaces
- Architect, develop, and test for cross-browser and cross-platform applications
- Lead frontend technical development efforts independently, define software architecture, explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity and potential risks to the successful implementation of advanced visualization products
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams like design, product management, and backend architects and development teams to validate prototypes and to create elegant, usable, responsive, and interactive interfaces which meet client requirements
- Translate wireframes into functional requirements, write well-abstracted, reusable, high-performance code for UI components
- Suggest continuous improvements in the user interface, software architecture, or new technologies
Skills and Experience required:
Qualification and Experience:
- Strong hands-on experience on Angular, React, Vue, and related JS Frameworks and Libraries
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, responsive design, single-page applications.
- Build a highly scalable product right from scratch.
- Expertise in caching, minification, bundling techniques to improve front end performance
My client is prepared to pay. They want the right talent, so the salary is HIGHLY negotiable for the skills that they require.
- Medical Aid (50/50) – Discovery for you and your direct family
- Vitality (50/50)
- Daily lunch
- Study benefits
- Fun working environment
- Performance bonus paid in December
- Annual increases in February
- Permanent masseuse (when the pandemic is calmed down)