- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Business, Finance or related.
- Experience in iGaming, online sports, or banking.
- At least 3 years of experience in an analytical role involving fraud detection and risk reviews in the gaming industry.
- Broad knowledge of fraud prevention, KYC, and AML procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Preferably Excel).
- Experience with Scrum and agile methodologies.
- Proficient in Power BI, Jira and Confluence.
- Technically aware, comfortable working with multiple IT systems, databases, and programs.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to) the following:
- Analyze player behavior, interpret facts from the evidence shown, draw conclusions based on this review, and communicate your findings.
- Analyze and interpret suspicious behavior including but not limited to; similar betting habits, heightened similarity in registration information including email address and or username, device usage, IP ranges, bonus usage, etc.
- Identify trends in withdrawals and deposits where players may be attempting to circumvent company terms and conditions.
- Create and maintain smart exception reporting, to curb and prevent while building long-term workflows and ecosystems to ensure we remain effectively on top of Fraud prevention and maintain our chargeback ratios.
- Serve as first point of contact for player claims of multiple accounting, identity theft, responsible gaming, and unauthorized account usage.
- Carefully monitor and prepare potential suspicious activity reports and fraud reports for review by management.
- Complete applicable workflows to meet player satisfaction criteria.
- Liaise with Player Experience Associates whenever heightened Know Your Customer (KYC) checks are needed for suspicious players.
- Build effective risk systems utilizing.
- Follow through on all escalations in your care.
Skills and Attributes:
- Be data driven. Know the data; create a culture where data driven decisions lead to the right outcomes.
- Be analytical, police the product.
- Be Technical, ability to make data driven decisions using metrics and ratios to trigger reviews effectively, so we can mitigate risk real time.
- Be accountable. Adopt a customer first mindset.
- Be focused. Respond promptly with good grammar, punctuation, and attention to detail.
- Be communicative. Over communicate with the team. Keep your finger on the pulse of the business.
- Be helpful. Look for creative ways to assist and make the team more effective.
- Be proactive. Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Be entrepreneurial, be a self-starter and have strong self-management.
- Be organized. Juggle multiple priorities and projects at any given time ensuring deadlines are met.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain a friendly disposition under pressure. Some players may be frustrated when they contact us.
- Be adaptable. The key to being on top of fraud is to ensure we think outside the box and keep abreast of industry standards and know our systems and their flaws.