Professions - Education/Training
Our client requires a qualified, experienced and competent Bookkeeper to report to the principal. Applicants with relevant qualifications and experience must submit a motivation letter and a comprehensive CV with all supporting copies of qualifications.
- Verify, allocate and post detailed business transactions into relevant accounts for the school;
- Reconcile bank statements;
- Report on and resolve reporting discrepancies, on an ongoing basis;
- Allocate and capture debtors payments, collection of bad debts using the necessary methodology including telephonically and issuing letters,
- Allocation of control accounts: Income and Expenditure and;
- Arranging payments to suppliers and reimbursement to Staff.
- Follow-up calls for accounts that are outstanding/ in arrears
- Grade 12
- Certificate/ Diploma/Degree in Bookkeeping/Finance or Similar.
- Minimum 3 – 5 year’s debt collection experience
- Excel knowledge is essential
- Good communication skills
- Pastel experience
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong personality