Royal Kings Group of Schools
Wednesday, 13 January 2021
Professions - Education/Training
Royal Kings Group of Schools is a rapidly growing educational institution, seeking a
Principal responsible for the instructional and organizational leadership, operation and evaluation of the school, working with all stakeholders to create a common vision for the school that best positions the school for success and engages students and their community. The candidate should develop and execute a school improvement plan and allocates resources to continually improve student achievement. This position requires an experienced and committed school leader who is excited by the challenge of school leadership, innovative school design, and who has demonstrated success at dramatically improving school achievement.
• B.Ed or PGCE degree.
• Honours or Masters qualification advantageous
• 7+ years teaching experience and 2+years experience in the principal position.
• SACE registration
• Fully bilingual, good communicator with strong interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of the CAPS & IEB curriculum, Umalusi & NSC examination procedures
• Able to adapt to E-learning programmes.
Kindly note that should you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date (25 January 2021) please consider your application unsuccessful. Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.