Our client, a higher educational institution is currently looking for a Lecturer: Education - Foundation Phase (EE).
- Bachelors Honours Degree in Education ( B.Ed).
- Matric/ Grade 12
- Experience in all FP modules
- Proficiency in isiXhosa or appropriate qualification will be advantageous
- Minimum of 5 years Teaching experience
- Lecture on programmes across various modes of delivery where relevant.
- Marking of assessments and feedback to students in subjects lectured. May be required to internally moderate assessments scripts that fall within their subject fields, where necessary across the school's sites of delivery.
Lecturer Development and Support
- Assist in lecturer development and support processes and procedures. This may include conducting peer reviews, facilitating workshops and one-on-one consultations.
Student Support and Development:
- Championing/leading and managing academic development and support for a specific programme and its students.
Tracking student success and implementing support interventions where required.
- Superior communication (written and verbal) and organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage work and self proactively
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of effective teaching in subject area based on a reflective practice
- Able to demonstrate the ability to manage relationships with managers and staff effectively in terms of motivation, quality and performance
- Passion for Customer Service
- Experience in the use of technology to enhance learning is an added advantage