Our client is look for a Business Development Manager with an energetic HUNTERS personality, who is looking for a role that places them at the forefront of cutting-edge technology and innovation with an established solution set.
- Develop strategy, tactics, and sales plans for growing the company's Software sales in assigned territory.
- Acquiring, development and growth of mainly new and a few existing accounts in the Education sector.
- Responsible for identifying, exploring, and acquiring new customers (70% hunting activities)
Essential Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of proven sales experience in a software technology company selling to the Education industry preferred or the Energy/Utility, and Public Sector vertical segments.
- Solid track record meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Technical / Functional ERP consulting experience advantageous
- At least 7 years experience in successful and demonstrable sales of complex software solutions
- At least 7 years experience in working with large organisations to quickly develop a portfolio of
- At least 7 years experience in using a structured sales methodology such as Customer Centric Selling, Solution Selling, Winning Complex Sales or an equivalent.