School Principal - Urgently needed
Allied School Robertsham
Thursday, 20 May 2021
Professions - Education/Training
A newly established school, based in the south of Johannesburg, seeks a suitable Principal. We are looking for a pro-active, forward thinking manager, who will be responsible for:
Manage a combined school, Oversee the management and running of the school, Analyse and respond to all academic and school issues.
• Develop and maintain the school vision, Responsible for the wellbeing of all stakeholders. Develop strategies for growth, Ensure maximum profitability is achieved, and ensure customer retention, Maintain facilities and stay up to date with advancements in the education space.
• Minimum Qualification Degree in Education (recommended) or related field
• relevant working experience
• Ability to lead and nurture young staff members.
• Excellent management & leadership skills is a requirement
• Experienced diversity manager
• Caps and Umalusi procedural knowledge
• Current SACE registration
• Strategic thinking abilities
• Excellent communication skills, English and Afrikaans speaking
Only suitable candidates to email CVs, shortlisted candidates will be contacted, if not contacted kindly assume that your application has been unsuccessful.