We require an organised, pedantic administrator to assist on a busy commodity trading desk. Specialist training will be provided, but experience in the following is required/beneficial:
- Any and all admin duties regarding trade administration
- Financing of grain and preparing documentations and execution of payments made and received
- Management and reconciliations of grain contracts between, banks, corporations and farmers
- Reconciliations of client contracts
- Execution of trades (fixing foreign currency) per client request.
- Capturing of trades in a System
- Monthly, weekly “consist” reporting to clients.
- Liaise with clients
- Transport Processing
- Stock Reconciliation
- Minimum B Com Degree in Finance / Supply Chain
- Attention to detail and strong administration skills.
- Understand the concept and objectives of commodity trading.
- Fully bilingual in English and Afrikaans.
- Keen to learn and grow career in a very specialised industry.
- Friendly and customer orientated.