Horticultural Advisor - Nelspruit
IDEAL & SELECTED CANDIDATES
Wednesday, 26 May 2021
Professions - Agriculture/Fisheries/Aquaculturist
• A relevant agricultural or horticultural tertiary postgraduate qualification
• 5 Year’s work-place experience in the fields of soil science, plant science or horticultural science.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in both English and Afrikaans).
• Excellent interpersonal skills as this position requires engaging with different people in different settings.
• Advanced Computer Literacy – MS Office.
• An ability to implement scientifically sound on-farm research trials.
• Technical report writing skills (as per the format for a scientific paper).
• A willingness to learn and apply knowledge and deductive reasoning.
• An ability to plan ahead and approach tasks and projects in a proactive manner.
• An ability to multi-task and be flexible to changing scenarios.
• A valid driver’s license. Confidence to drive long distances on tar-road and dirt-road and flexibility to travel as and when the business requires.
• Market-related Salary Plus Benefits
• Updated CV
• Matric Certificate & Postgraduate Qualification
• Latest Payslip
Ref# Horticultural Advisor
Posted on: 25 May 2021
Reference checks, Criminal checks and Qualification checks will be done on the successful candidate.
Please deem your application as unsuccessful if you receive no feedback after 14 days.