Our client in the fruit agricultural industry, based in Kirkwood has a Training /HR Coordinator position available in their organization.
The role of the Training/HR Coordinator is to coordinate the training required, internally or externally. Assist with HR functions.
Behavioral Competency Requirements:
• Achievement/Results driven.
• Stress / Work pressure tolerance (resilience).
• Verbal and written communication.
• Team leadership / People management.
• Attention to detail.
• Problem solving.
• Quality service/work management.
• Planning & Organizing.
• Analytical and critical thinker.
• Information Seeking.
Duties and Responsibilities:
If you are not contacted within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link