Our client in the Agricultural / Citrus industry has a position available in their company for a Junior Logistics Coordinator, based in Kirkwood.
- Matric/Grade 12/Equivalent qualification (NQF3).
- 3 years working in transport and booking environment.
- Computer Literacy (working knowledge of Ms Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Knowledge of the Citrus industry will be an advantage.
- Experience in Shipping and logistics will be an advantage.
- QX software experience will be an advantage.
- Must have a reliable transport.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Must be able to cope with deadline pressures.
- Good administration skills.
- Problem solving and organization skills.
- Knowledge of the local landside and transport legislation.
- Able to work with little supervision and manage multi processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating Bookings with various lines.
- Transport planning and scheduling.
- Communication & reports i.e. hauler tracking reports, bookings vs SI’s and actively engage with the shipping lines, haulers and account managers.
- SI’s (Shipping Instructions) and Q67 are completed and diligently checked and verified.
If you are not contacted within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.