The purpose of the position is to grow the overall market share of chemical products.
The position requires a high energy, proactive, go getter.
The ideal candidate is required to have the following experience and skills;
- Matric / Gr 12
- Any tertiary education is an advantage
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience in Chemical sector is an absolute requirement, and any knowledge in one or more of these
industries is suitable:
- Industrial Chemicals
- Mining Chemicals
- Textile Chemicals
- Construction Chemicals
- Water Treatment Chemicals
- Pharma Chemicals
- Food Ingredient Chemicals
- Detergent Chemicals
- Cosmetics Chemicals
- Plastic Additives / Masterbatch
Primary duties and tasks
- Organizes and follows sales activities
- Monitors distributors, customers, demands, orders
- Effectively manages business activities with customers (establishing relationships, strengthening existing relationships, relationship continuity).
- Prepares and keeps customer database
- Follows up payments and pre-payments for orders; provides coordination of delivery with operation and finance teams
- Prepares price proposals
- Organizes the delivery of sample products
- Effectively negotiates commercial terms with customers
- Follow-up the market. (Products, opportunities, competitors, new suppliers, new customers etc.)
- Identifies potential markets and potential customers in the region
- Communicates effectively with other members of the sales team and the organization
If you have not received any feedback from us within 5 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
**By sending your CV along with other additional documents you give consent to HWR to process and retain your personal information for the current opportunity as well as for future opportunities**