Taylored Appointments are delighted to have been tasked with assisting one of their Blue Chip Clients in their search to appoint a new Finance Director.
In short, this role will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Preparing risk management plans based on assessing both financial risks and opportunities
- Making sure that the organisation's financial and reporting systems are always up to date and allow efficient and effective management decisions to be made both operationally and strategically.
- Managing the organisations financial forecasting, budgeting, and reporting
- Reporting directly and working closely with the Executive Chairman to ensure clear and efficient operations.
- Work with other senior leadership to implement financial and accounting systems, infrastructure, policies, and processes to ensure continuous growth and increase efficiency.
- Leading the production of annual accounts for all companies, finalise accounts post-audit and year-end
- Providing effective leadership and management to the Finance team, ensuring continued development and progression as and where possible.
The following list is not exhaustive, and the full job description can be obtained after the initial qualification call.
- 10 years experience working at a Finance Director position, or have board-level experience.
- Relevant technical and accountancy skills and qualifications such as, CA(SA) CIMA, qualified or equivalent.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Strong management and leadership experience
- Knowledge of financial systems and of installing and/or upgrading systems
- Experienced managing audits and knowledge of group accounting