A global leader in Agricultural solutions is seeking an experienced Area Manager for the Central South Africa region (Mpumalanga, North-West Western Free State) to provide sales, marketing and technical support on all crop protection chemicals to all the distributors in the area.
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Must have a BSc Agriculture/Entomology/Plant Pathology degree
- Crop protection chemical experience would be ideal
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel
- Excellent communication skills are important
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
Salary package, including benefits, are highly negotiable depending on experience gained
- Providing marketing and sales (50%) and technical support (50%) for agents.
- Driving agrochemical sales in the region.
- Setting and managing commercial budgets for the region.
- Managing, training and driving sales at distributors and agents.
- Compiling budget and sales forecast and managing stock levels.
- Developing sales strategies, including incentive plans, rebates and product packages.
- Preparing and executing research and development budgets.
- Providing technical support to growers and distributors.
Please note that subsequent to the screening and shortlisting process, all further communication will be entered into, only with the shortlisted candidates