A global pharmaceutical company based in Midrand is looking for a
Senior RA Manager:
To lead a team of RA portfolio managers, and manage product submission, registration and life cycle processes, and related regulatory activities.
To provide relevant regulatory input and support to all key stakeholders locally, regionally and globally.
As Responsible Pharmacist:
To ensure company compliance with applicable South African statutory bodies’ Acts and guidelines.
1. Implement a robust regulatory strategy to achieve timeous submission & registration of new products, and regulatory compliance with maintenance of existing products
2. Lead a diverse team with focus on the organisation’s culture aspirations, to achieve team and organisational objectives
3. Provide technical & regulatory relevant information and support as required cross-functionally, locally, regionally and globally
4. Ensure continual Compliance by adherence to established and evolving regulatory requirements
- Pharmacist, with at least 8-10 yrs. RA, and 3-5 yrs. people leadership experience
- RP or QA experience will be advantageous
- Business qualification and/or commercial experience will be advantageous
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org