We are recruiting Registered Nurses for this exciting role.
The WorkSafe Officer is responsible for general management and review of allocated cases and/or clients within the WorkSafe platform.
Liaising with members (to provide general, travel and advice), the client and the WorkSafe team.
This role will be Call Centre based, telephonic assistance to clients accross Africa so will need Advanced Computer Abilities, excellent English and French and Nursing Diploma.
the WorkSafe Officer’s role is to facilitate the smooth and efficient delivery of WorkSafe products and services, and specifically to drive individual cases to conclusion.
The WorkSafe Officer escalates to the medical doctor team as well as the client medical team as per set procedure .
Must have the following:
Working in an occupational health setting for at least 2 years will be highly advantageous.
• Nursing degree (B.Cur) or diploma.
• Relevant qualification(s) in Occupational Health (including audiometry and spirometry) – will be highly advantageous:
• Should you not be in the possession of the relevant Occupational Health qualifications, it will be a job requirement for you to complete the occupational health course during the course of your employment. This must be completed then within an acceptable time frame following commencement of employment.
• Current registration with the Nursing Council of Mauritius (NCM).
• European languages would be an advantage and excellent written and spoken English
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link