The Consumer Services Specialist is responsible for ensuring completeness and accuracy of the operational aspects of the consumer journey which includes, enrolments of consumers and all related reporting and reconciliations, sales orders process, issuing return authorizations, billing reconciliations, answering questions on products and/or services, and forwarding sales leads to the appropriate salesperson. Deals with all quotations submitted and ensure timeous completion, reporting, and analysis of quotations as required.
You will report to the Call Centre Team Lead.
Your key responsibilities will be
· Responsible for the Direct-to-Consumer order process with a 98% SLA on OTIF.
· Answers incoming phone calls from customers/stakeholders and perform duties including capturing sales orders, resolving consumer queries, answering questions on products and/or services
· Outbound calls to consumers to confirm monthly orders and products
· Responsible for the conversion of leads within SLA and verification of all mandatory customer master data and documents
· Ensuring all email queries are actioned within 48 hours
· Ensure that all changes to master data are updated in the CRM system timeously and that master data is complete and accurate at all times
· Log consumer complaints in the CRM system timeously
· Ensure that all consumer interactions are recorded in the CRM system as per SOP
· Asking insightful questions that get to the root cause of the consumer’s query
· Consumer sales activities
· Any other customer service-related tasks as requested
We are looking for an experienced, Consumer Service Specialist with a proven track record in delivering excellent consumer service while adhering to policies and processes.
· 2+ years’ experience as a Customer / Consumer Service Representative
· Ability to communicate confidently with customers in spoken and written English
· Customer advocacy, empathy, and keen attention to detail
· Strong ability to internalize the diversity and complexity of SA markets and to identify opportunities based on this
· Good interpersonal skills and ability to engage with different cultures in the SA
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link