Our clients have developed a range of superior veterinary products, including medicinal and equine products and a dog food range. We are looking for sales professionals with experience calling on Vets to develop excellent relationships and brand loyalty.
Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills:
Minimum of 3 - 5 year Sales Representative experience is required.
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Prospecting skills
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
- Great with people
- Passion for animals
Sale Representative Responsibilities
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily activity and weekly client reports
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new product and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be neat and well presented
- Speak and write in Afrikaans and English
- Must be willing to work 1 Saturday a month from 9:00 to 14:00 (month end)
- After hours work might be required from time to time (promotions, seminars or webinars)