This role requires an experienced relationship manager in the medical sales industry and will be dealing with USA clients.
This is a sales role within USA Medical sector. Duties would include but are not limited to:
- Responsible to conduct telephonic sales as well as handle customer issues pertaining to the sales of hearing aids within the United States market.
- The role will include outbound and inbound sales calls (including cold calling) as well as the provision of support queries from customers on the delivery and use of the hearing aids.
- In-the-job training will be provided with regards to hearing aids and hearing loss.
- The ideal person for this job? Somebody with empathy and good conversational skills to build rapport with our client (who are mostly over the age of 50). Quick thinking and a go-getter attitude will get you far!
- We are not simply selling a product, or features. We are selling a solution that will assist clients in reconnecting to the world they love. Hearing loss is a very personal issue, so being able to build trust and take a journey with a client will be absolutely necessary.
- Generate and secure potential revenue by:
- Calling new prospective clients;
- Following up on calls.
- Following up on supplied leads.
- Achieve set goals and targets.
- Up-sell additional products to existing clients.
- Matric (Essential)
- Relevant Certifications
- 1 - 3 years (Call Center Customer service and sales will be prefered)
- Customer relations
- Telephonic sales
- Call centre
- Technical support
- Cold Calling
- Working within a digital environment
- CRM system experience
- Telephonic sales experience and high conversion rates
- Excellent English skills
- Excellent communication ability and oratorship
- Conflict management
- Salesforce experience
- Video calling experience
- Working hours from EST time: 9am - 8pm
- Working shifts, four shifts a week
- Monday to Friday and occasionally Saturdays
Salary package : R12500 plus uncapped commission