PRODUCT AND SUPPORT EXPERT
A medical software and technology company situated in Pretoria East is seeking to employ a Product and Support Expert with at least 2 years’ experience within a similar role to join their team.
- Product Experts provide high quality first line support and remote care to hearX USA
- They maintain high customer satisfaction and ensure customers are assisted remotely via video calls, voice calls, emails and text messages.
- Product Experts ensure that prospective customer callers are assisted with the information they require/desire and process the sales on the new customer’s behalf.
- They also ensure that customer’s devices are operational and that the customers understand how to use and maintain their hearing aids.
Minimum education (essential):
Minimum education (desirable):
- Customer Satisfaction Certificate
Minimum applicable experience (years):
- 2 years in Customer Support and Troubleshooting (or in a role requiring similar skills as listed herein)
Required nature of experience:
- Customer relations and relationship management
- Telephonic and email support
- Video calling experience (advantageous)
- Contact centre experience
- Telephonic sales experience and high conversion rates (advantageous)
- Technical support experience
- Administration and record management
- Working in a digital environment
Skills and Knowledge (essential):
- CRM system experience
- Telephonic sales and support skills
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication ability and oratorship
- Conflict management
- Working hours Eastern Standard Time: 9am - 8pm
- Working shifts, four shifts a week (Monday to Saturday)
- These working hours will change with daylight savings (in our summer months) to match the hours of 9am - 8pm Eastern Standard Time
- Establishing Rapport
- Interacting with People
- Valuing Individuals
- Understanding People
- Convincing People
- Articulating Information
- Showing Composure
- Resolving Conflict
- Examining Information
- Developing Expertise
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Following Procedures
- Upholding Standards
- Generating Ideas
- Inviting Feedback
- Making Decisions
- Thinking Positively
- Managing Tasks
- Taking Action
- Seizing Opportunities
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS, WEIGHTS AND OBJECTIVES
- Take all inbound sales calls and process sales where appropriate.
- Upsell additional products to existing or (and prospective) customers.
- Provide customers with relevant product or training information as required.
- Maintain a high sales conversion rate.
- Provide good quality information to customers to ensure that the products meet their needs to minimise returns.
Customer Support 30%
- Answer any inbound calls and assist as far as possible.
- Maintain a high first contact resolution rate, without compromising customer care.
- Provide comprehensive troubleshooting and solve problems for customers to get the products working over either voice or video call, live chat, email or text message.
- Obtain and note quality information from the customers to allow for effective management of the relevant escalation.
- Escalate and assign queries correctly and with discretion for efficient resolutions.
- Offer our customers the best care by making appropriate call transfers.
- Ensure that the majority of Lexie users have gone through the onboarding process (where possible).
- Transfer/relay queries to the Hearing Expert team in a timely manor.
- Complete assigned CRM tasks for support calls customers.
- Assist with outbound calling tasks as and when required/requested.
Customer Experience 20%
- Ensure customers have a positive view of hearX and Lexie and the customer support team and processes.
- Conduct business in a professional manner when communicating and interacting with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Solve problems as effectively and efficiently as possible by reducing the time spent with each query.
- Liaise with Hearing Experts to improve customer satisfaction.
- Maintain customer support KPA’s at all times to ensure a high ‘customer effort score’ by going above and beyond for customers.
- Gather customer feedback via post-call reviews and the Lexie Rewards program.
- Actively communicate with other staff members to ensure best practice customer satisfaction.
- Reinforce information provided on a call with texts and/or emails.
- Ensure a minimal missed call rate.
Continuous Improvement 10%
- Liaise with the marketing team and maintain the list of FAQs and queries logged by customers; and the corresponding responses.
- Guide management on the needs and desires of our prospective and existing customers.
- Provide customer feedback on product or training information to management.
- Provide feedback to management and marketing on the support material available that could be helpful to customers and staff.
- Actively participate in training activities and successfully complete training activities.
Quality Management and Data Security (QMS, HIPAA) 10%
- Maintain absolute customer confidentiality and protection of personal information in accordance with procedure.
- Keep quality customer interaction logs complete and up to date, on any system, sheet or form as required in accordance with procedure.
- Ensure that the records reflect accurate representations of the customer interactions, and ensure that escalations are recorded with the optimal amount of information for effective and efficient resolution.
- Ensure other required documents, reports and email accounts are up to date and accurate.
R 15 000 CTC