EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING
• Degree in Occupational Therapy / Valid HPSCA and OTASA registration / Malpractice insurance.
• Broad experience with neurological and orthopedic conditions.
• 5-years’ experience or more as an Occupational Therapist.
• Valid driver’s license with own transport and be willing to conduct regular home/work site visits within the Nelson Mandela bay metropole.
• NDT (Bobath) and Intermediate wheelchair training is essential.
• Be able to conduct driving assessments and provide appropriate recommendations.
• Exposure to community rehabilitation, provision of equipment and home modifications.
• Strong ability to understand workplace dynamics and how to encourage and influence the change toward a positive working environment will be advantageous.
• Experience in skill development with special emphasis on the personal and professional growth of all team members within a rehabilitation setting will be advantageous.
If you meet the above criteria please submit your CV to Samantha at email@example.com clearly marked “STA” with three (3) contactable references.