EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING
• Degree in Occupational Therapy (community year completed)
• Current HPSCA registration
• Membership for malpractice insurance
• Experience in a rehabilitation environment would be advantageous
• Good written and spoken English language skills
• Awareness of evidence base for interventions.
• Computer literacy (medical reports and Microsoft Office Suite).
• Ability to prioritize workload.
• Excellent communication skills.
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marked “OTA” with three (3) contactable references.