Main purpose of the job:
- To provide comprehensive medical care/clinical support to patients enrolled in treatment and prevention programs at the PHRU and to participants enrolled in clinical trials at the unit
- PHRU - Tshepong Hospital, Matlosana, Klerksdorp – CTU
Key performance areas:
- Provision of clinical care to patients and participants
- Accurate and comprehensive medical record-keeping
- Management of patient/participant flow in the clinic
- Clinical trial oversight or management as designated by the Principal investigator
- Participation in all phases/components of the research process
- Data management excellence
Required minimum education and training:
Required minimum work experience:
- 5 years of experience in Clinical Trials with Managerial experience
Professional body registration:
- Registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa as a Medical Practitioner Independent practice
Desirable additional education, work experience, and personal abilities:
- Registered with MPS
- Excellent clinical skills
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) certification
- Experience in treating HIV
- Empathy and understanding of people living with HIV/AIDS
- Experience as a sub-investigator in a clinical trial
- Computer literacy
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV.
- Please Apply Online and complete your registration on Ditto Hire (our application tracking system) to enable and protect you as a candidate to accept the new POPIA terms and conditions. This will then create your permanent profile with which you can apply for all jobs as advertised by AJ PERSONNEL. However, you may remove your profile from AJ PERSONNEL when you are no longer in the job market.
- AJ Personnel is fully POPIA Compliant.
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- The closing date for all applications: 17 May 2022.
- Wits Health Consortium will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date can consider their applications to be unsuccessful.
- Note WHC, in accordance with their Employment Equity goals and plan, will give preference to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- PLEASE NOTE: Our Client, WHC - PHRU, maintains mandatory Covid-19 requirements, and as such only Covid-19 vaccinated incumbents will be considered for positions.
- AJ Personnel is only responsible for advertising the advertisement on behalf of their client Wits Health Consortium.
- AJ Personnel does not have any salary or other information regarding the position.