Total Cost to Company up to R50k including benefits of 100% Medical Aid and Provident Fund Contribution. Depending on experience.
This is an Employment Equity position.
The company wishes to employ a Clinical Facilitator who is a registered Critical Care Specialist. The successful candidate will join the Homecare Division and be responsible for the business within the region, reporting to the Product Manager Homecare.
This is an Application Specialist role. The successful candidate will be working in an ICU setting, training staff on ‘Ventilation’ and will have a hands-on approach in ICU with the company’s ventilators. A registered individual will be essential for this role.
Board room training will play an important role in driving sales and confidence in the product by conducting ‘Ventilation Workshops’. The successful candidate must therefore be passionate about ‘Training’ and sharing of knowledge. Outstanding presentation skills will be essential.
Area to be covered - Gauteng and Northern region
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:-
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Maintain customer satisfaction at all times.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
Clinical knowledge and ability to install homecare products where necessary
Fitting of homecare patients appliances in an ICU setting.
Necessary skills and qualifications required:
- A nursing background would be preferable
- A recognized course in sales and marketing will be advantageous
At least 2 years’ experience an application role within the medical industry or a combination of both.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Computer Literacy
- Ability to build relationships with customers.
- Outstanding product knowledge, within a ICU/Critical Care setting
- Outstanding Presentation skills.
- Deliver outstanding Customer Service support
Special Requirements: -
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport
- South African Citizen
- Must have ICU qualification, a passion for teaching, experience in education – BCur would be advantageous
- This candidate needs to be able to hold their own when conversing with doctors, nurses etc
- A true academic who enjoys learning and researching
- Must be able to teach the end user about ventilation and not just about the product.
- Needs to be able to travel a lot and prepared to spend many nights away from home