“We are a well-funded start-up, and in everything we do, we focus on empowering people to monitor and make informed health decisions proactively. We are simply bridging the gap in healthcare by taking privilege out of it using our patented solutions that allow you to manage your 360 degrees of care easily. We bring together the brightest minds to create disruptive technology solutions, helping our customers live healthier lives.
As our vision, we believe we are on the face of a digital world making access to healthcare and wellbeing accessible to all by making great user-centric products; we are not about to change.
Our mission is to provide healthcare equity by being the backbone of good health and wellness through innovative technologies for a new human-centric economy where the user controls their health because personal health and wellbeing have become the new currency.
This is a unique opportunity to join our growing team, build new products, and scale our systems to meet a >20x surge in demand during the next 12-18 months. We are truly a full-stack company, mobile, and cloud-first, with a great set of technical challenges to work on.”
- User first, the rest will fall in place: "great " just doesn't cut it for us
- Accessibility & simplicity: geological position should not restrict access care & information
- Compassion: communicating with impact
- CIA triangle badge: we ensure system confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Innovation: change is inevitable; we embrace it through agility
- Developing self & others drive result
- "The Collaboration Dance " is our signature move
What do they do?
"Our product is a smart 'anywhere' health monitoring system that allows users to create and manage a 360 degree of their health data, allowing them to proactively monitor and make informed health decisions. Other healthcare tools are costly, complex, and intimidating, whilst ours is beautiful and simple, and our customers love it."
Why you should join them:
- "We have promised to foster true innovation and create something enduring that can influence society by affording dignity to each person, regardless of social standing or background.
- We define our digital voice as passionate, requiring self-expression, daring, Inspirational, challenging the status quo. Highly dedicated and achievement-oriented with a highly developed aesthetic
- We are motivated by the idea of creating something new, unique, exciting, and innovative that will have meaning and endure value
- We fear conforming, stagnation, familiarity, disenchantment, and mediocrity
- Our goal is to help customers express or create and foster the best version of themself with dignity while using creative thinking to solve their problems
- Our motto is "creativity take a challenge, do not copy, create"
- We're on a mission to drive digital healthcare and wellbeing inclusion across Africa and disrupt traditional health monitoring and screening, and, in the process, define a new currency in health data.
- We have successfully built and tested our disruptive technologies. We are at a point where we can extend this to South Africa and Africa as a whole
- Currently, we operate from Johannesburg, with plans to scale across Africa, serving 1 million people by the end of 2023.
- We are a well-funded start-up which now gives us a significant runway to scale our team and deploy our capabilities sooner.
- You'll have the opportunity to use your expertise to shape the future of our products and drive our strategy to impact our success directly.
- What we're doing has never been done before. You'll have the opportunity to use your expertise to shape the future of our product and drive our strategy to impact our success directly.
Do requirements flow in your veins? You can convert the business expectations(scope) into User Story documents (BRD) covering all the requirements. You can easily create feature lists based on the requirements document-Elicitation of the feature and the requirements with the stakeholders-Writing User Stories-Creation of Wireframe. You coordinate with the Graphic Designers to develop the User Interface Screens-Coordination with the stakeholder and get sign-offs on the user stories, wireframes, and mockups-Brainstorming the requirement with stakeholders-Organizing and lead the knowledge sharing session with the development testing teams to spread the requirement. Prepare and maintain traceability matrix. Capture the bugs/feedback during the walk-through with the stakeholders. Participate in Bug Triage meetings.
If you have...
- Must have 3+ years experience working on mobile app development, enterprise digital initiatives, software development, or related IT projects
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills.
- Diploma, Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Data analysis – Must have proficiency with SQL, Microsoft Excel
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in Design Thinking analysis and prototyping is essential.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Proven experience in facilitating white-boarding sessions with cross-functional teams
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Proven experience with customer journey mapping, user impact analysis or use of process modelling methodologies and tools, business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, verification, and methodology development
- In the full SDLC and RPA technologies including process reengineering and business process analysis
- Extensive solution integration experience
- Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills, including planning, organizing, and managing resources
- Working knowledge of Windows office systems
- Have an awareness of Agile / Scrum methodologies or have worked in an Agile / Scrum team.
- Technical experience with the Mobile Application / Website Development
- Experience with software testing and Quality Assurance
- Ability to understand complex systems and related data to surface actionable insights, demonstrate sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Familiar with Prototype, UI Storyboards, Screen Flow Diagrams using Rational RequisitePro, Balsamiq, Microsoft Visio, Pencil, etc
- Atlassian tool suite (Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence)
The recruitment process
Our hiring process shouldn’t be based on human judgement alone.
Infused assessments to run fair and objective test campaigns.
Reveal potential candidates’ abilities without bias so that our tech team is filled with diversity, boost creativity and cultivate innovation.
1) Undergo a screening technical test (evaluate candidates’ coding skills with tech-friendly, hands-on programming tests)
2) A technical live test (developers to write, execute and debug code as part of our technical interview process)
3) In-person interview & offer if successful
4) 3-months-notice then permanent