Join this well-established pharmaceutical company as their Accountant.
Main Purpose of Job:
Capturing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, posting and recording accounts payables data.
Key Performance Areas:
· Requesting supplier invoices and obtaining sign-off on supplier invoices from relevant Heads of Department
· Processing of supplier invoice invoices into the ledgers (Pastel)
· Preparation of supporting payment packs for review by FM
· Distribution of remittance advice and POP to internal and external parties
· Preparation of monthly creditor's recons
· Filing of invoices and payments to supplier files
· Assist in the audit of sales representative expense claims back to underlying supporting data
· Assist in completing the new supplier application checklist and verification of new suppliers in line with company SOP
· Load new suppliers on to Pastel
· Load payments on to the banking system
· Resolve supplier queries
· Assist in processing of inter-company recharge journals
· Maintenance of allocated scoreboards and dashboards
· Daily update of entities bank balances and compilation of daily bank recons
· Assist in month-end process including drafting of month-end journals and management comments for management review
· Assist in external audit queries and data requests
· Assist in compilation of supporting data for BBBEE verification
· Processing good received notes (GRVs) onto pastel for stock received and verifying the accuracy of the information on supplier invoices
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link