Purpose of the job:
- The Pro is responsible for ensuring that members receive an excellent fitness experience. Additionally, Pro should act in a professional manner and ensure that all training and Reception areas operate at and deliver a high-quality service at all times.
Key Performance Areas include:
- Demonstrate commitment to the continuous personal and professional development of yourself
- Ensure you attend scheduled weekly training and meetings as well as Reception weekly training
- Stay up to date with all Company communication and policy and procedures
- Achieve targets by collecting arrears, correct receipting and being fully compliant with all drop safe processes
- Comply with Health and Safety and Club Operating procedures
- Ensure the safe and effective operation of your club, keeping facility downtime to a minimum
- Deliver excellent service to members and visitors according to standards and procedures
Experience & Competencies Required:
- 1-2 years in the Fitness industry is preferred.
- Knowledge on fitness and physical training.
- First aid qualified
- MS Office; Outlook, Internet, Word and Excel intermediate.
- Ability to balance the demands of work and personal commitments
- Ability to make quick but balanced decisions
- Ability to welcome new members and convert interested leads into new members
- Commercial and business awareness
- Friendly, energetic and loud
- Problem solving skills
- Strong affiliation to work in a team
- Strong attention to detail
We invite you to send your CV to CGM.Centurionmall@just-gym.co.za">CGM.Centurionmall@just-gym.co.za
** Please note that if you have not heard from the HR department within 14 days, consider your application unsuccessful.