DO A JOB THAT YOU LOVE RIGHT HERE IN THE MOTHER CITY!
Designing and developing solutions with Java Platform Enterprise Edition in an agile software development
environment. Designing and developing Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) with Representation State Transfer
understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), deployment process and development phase. As an
intermediate, the candidate will be responsible for performing a variety of critical programming assignments requiring
knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements.
• BSc in Computer Science / Diploma / Oracle Certification;
• At least 5 years of experience as a programmer in Java.
• Practical/Technical experience required:
• JAVA knowledge;
• Java Enterprise Edition (EJB, JPA, JAX-RS, JAX-WS).
• Experience in the medical insurance/healthcare industry;
• Experience within a project environment essential (this includes project management, analysis
and design, testing and training);
• Language skills: English
• Programming: Write and correct the programs according to tasks assigned by the Team Leader in a high level
• Maintenance: Check and correct problems in existing systems or processes (solve defects);
• Develop, test and maintain the deployed software, with high quality;
• Analyse, maintain and enhance existing application and troubleshoot issues with efficiency;
• Perform accurate development estimation.
Personal characteristics include
• Learn and apply new material;
• Resolve complex problems;
• Prioritize reasonably;
• Persevere with routine tasks over an extended period;
• Deliver careful quality performance;
• Be a team player;
• Work under pressure;
• Cope with ambiguous situations and adapt rapidly to new ones;
• Able to work independently.
Take note that this is a guideline of what the company expects of you but not limited to the tasks mentioned
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link