1 KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
To generate sales through building trusted advisor relationships with healthcare professionals in ways that add value to their practices and their patients. To co-ordinate and host educational, informative Continual professional development accredited events for industry professionals and key opinion leaders.
? Ability to absorb and recall technical medical information efficiently
? Display business and commercial acumen in being able to evaluate market opportunities and challenges
? Able to display interpersonal agility in building relationships and communicating at all organisational levels (internally and externally)
? Strong influencing, facilitation and presentation skills
? Able to engage diversity
? Resourceful problem-solver with high levels of initiative, tenacity and resilience
? Ability to identify, co-ordinate and juggle priorities in line with organisational needs
• Build and maintain good relationships with external stakeholders in ways that facilitate the achievement of sales targets
• To continually undergo training and development focusing mainly on company products, selling techniques and compliance
management and SOP’s.
• Work closely through leasing and consulting with Sales team in order to achieve sales targets
• Come up with creative ways to influence and
• Take ownership and responsibility for task completion and follow-up as it relates to his/her contribution to the team in line
with stakeholder expectations
• Be proactive in managing internal and external stakeholder expectations
• Participate enthusiastically in a variety of internal task groups and committees as required
• Meet requirements in terms of required:
? Customer call rates
? Customer frequency
? Customer coverage
? Out of one-to-one contacts
? CPD activities
• Provide ongoing feedback on sales strategies and information from the field to the Regional Sales Manager
1. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
1.1) BSc Degree with modules including Human Anatomy and/or Physiology
1.2) 1 – 5 Years Medical Sales Repping experience
1.3) At least 2 – 3 Years’ experience in our diseases entities
1.4) Must reside in the Territory
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link