EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING
• Degree in Speech and Language Therapy (community year completed)
• Current HPCSA registration and Malpractice Insurance
• Experience in a rehabilitation environment advantageous
• Valid driver’s license with own transport
• Good written and spoken English language skills
• Awareness of evidence base for interventions.
• Computer literacy (medical reports and Microsoft Office Suite).
• Ability to prioritize workload.
• Excellent communication skills.
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV to Samantha at firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marked “STI” with three (3) contactable references.