REGISTERED NURSE AT NURTURE AURORA
- PORT ELIZABETH
The Nurture Health Group requires a Registered Nurse who will be based at our Nurture Aurora facility in Port Elizabeth reporting to the Unit Manager.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING
• Grade 12 with the relevant nursing qualifications.
• Registered with the South African Nursing Council.
• 3 Years or more experience as a Registered Nurse within a clinical environment advantageous.
• Rehabilitation experience is an advantage.
• Computer Literacy
• Demonstrate strong clinical skills
• Speak, read and write English
• Basic computer literacy
• Strong people skills
• Team player
• High attention to detail
• Adapt to daily changes in workload
• Professionalism in all undertakings
• Flexibility in working hours / shift work
• Achieve best possible outcomes for patients and their families
• Prevent risks and ensure highest possible quality of standards
• Knowledge of health and safety standards
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV to Joy at email@example.com clearly marked “RNA” with three (3) contactable references. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.
Closing date for applications is 18 January 2021