Psychiatric (Mental Health) Nurses
South African/Zimbabwe nurses working as registered Nurses in South Africa
1. Registered with their respective professional bodies and have the license (I.e., nursing license and/or midwife license)
2. Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a hospital in the last 3 years.
• National Health Trust (NHS) Hospitals, Private Hospitals and Nursing Homes in the UK.
• Locations all over UK from London, other cities like Southampton to locations in the countryside.
• Tier 2 Work visa for a 3-year contract renewable after that
• All visa and working permit costs shouldered by the Employer
• One way flight ticket from South Africa to UK shouldered by the Employer
• 1 month accommodation sponsored by the employer
• NMC registration costs like CBT Exam and OSCE Exam shouldered by the Employer
• Candidates can bring their family with them on dependent visas either when they fly to UK or once they are in UK. The candidate needs to shoulder the cost of the visa and flights for the dependents.
• Base Salary from £27,000 to £32,000 for Band 5 nurses.
• Base Salary from £25,000 for Band 5 midwives.