Are you a General/Registered Nurse that’s brilliant with IVs?
• General/Registered Nurse with a minimum of two years’ experience
• Experience with IV infusions essential
• Registered with the South African Nursing Council (SANC)
• Explain what IV Vitamin/Nutrient Therapy is and the benefits thereof
• Describe the procedure in detail so clients know what to expect, they don’t like surprises
• Advise clients on which drips they should have dependent on symptoms experienced
• Assess medical consent form before dripping any client
• Take basic vitals
• Administer drips (gently and timeously) and monitor throughout
• Ensure admin duties are completed per client (daily sheet, batch number etc)
• Experience with administering of drips, we need you to be good, quick and gentle!
• Happy disposition and good energy
• Excellent people skills
• Works well under pressure
• Trustworthy, honest
• Good administrative skills
If you’re looking to venture into a new stream of medical care, and feel passionate about preventative healthcare, then contact us today! Our company is growing and we’d love to have you as part of our dynamic team. Thorough training will be provided. Kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.